Practical information concerning 02157 Functional Programming (Autumn 2017)
- Teacher: Michael R. Hansen
- Assistants: Helge Hatteland, Jakob Rydhof, Kristian Hedemark Krarup, Maliina Bolethe Skytte Hammeken, Per Lange Laursen and Vân Anh Thi Trinh
- Lectures: Friday 8.15 - 10.00. Building 306, Auditorium 35
- Exercise classes: Friday 10:00 - 12:00. Building 341, Databars 003, 015 and 019. (Possibly also Building 325, Room 009.)
- Textbook: Functional Programming using F#, Michael R. Hansen and Hans Rischel, Cambridge University Press, 2013.
It is available from the DTU bookshop.
- Concerning programming exercises: Students are supposed to have an F# system running on their own laptops.
Please consult FSharp.org concerning various F#-sources including installation guides for Windows, Mac and Linux. (Have a look at Visual Studio (Windows) and Visual Studio Code (Mac and Linux).)
- Mandatory assignments: The course has 4 mandatory assignments. It is a requirement for exam participation that 3 of the 4 mandatory assignments are approved. These assignments have no role in the final exam assessment.
Last update: Michael R. Hansen, 4 September 2017